TEL : 01392 829858
We are committed to support you and your business during these difficult times. You can rely on us to continue to provide quality catering with our usual high level of service.
Like all hospitalty businesses we have been effectly dramatically by the pandemic and we are adapting to a new "normal" to provide catering to our customers.
It is very unlikely that you can catch coronavirus from food. additional information is available via the link below.
We already have very strict policies around health and hygiene, and are audited annually by NSF International. We also hold a 5 star food hygiene rating with Exeter City Council.
We have recently implemented further safety measures that include:
- Reviewing guidance on a regular basis and impliementing any changes
- Hand sanitiser available in all areas
- One way systems in place where possible
- Increased frequency of cleaning tasks
- Increasing the frequency of handwashing for all staff
- Food will be presented on a choice of Eco disposable platters or Eco individual boxes.
- Delivery vehicles and trays are sanitised daily.
- Increasing our current PPE for all staff
- Additional staff "COVID" training including sickness reporting and working at distance.